Saturday, July 20, 2013

Lord of the Feast

While I've been painting away at my Bloodtrackers, I picked up a few more models, one of which being the oh so good Lord of the Feast.

He was initially one of the first models I wanted to do for this list, but was not the best choice for a 15pt game with the beasts I chose. However, now that I've moved past that 15pt mark, I happily started my White Walker themed Lord of the Feast! (sans crow at the moment)


I added some more hair so he didnt have his little mohawk/plume thing going on and gave him his little beard, much like this horrifying gent:


 I decided to forgo the antlers and make him a bit less busy. After making my modifcations, I tagged on the usually stick to give it a bit of framing and scenery. Very excited to finish this one!


2 comments:

  1. I like him. Where did you get the tree-bit from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The "trees" were twigs taken from a Rhododendron tree planted outside my house. I'm not sure what other plants have the branch/twig appearance, but it just so happened the one I had worked.

      Delete